Call Apollo Internal Medicine in Denver today at 303-765-3485 to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment!
Welcome to Apollo Internal Medicine
Watch a short video to learn more about
Your choice of an internal medicine physician is very personal. Dr. Michael Metros and the staff of Apollo Internal Medicine believe in personal, caring physician-patient relationships. We are devoted to giving our patients individual, personal attention and partnering with you to develop individual health care goals. We feel that it is important that you have a skilled, experienced team of people taking care of you.
Apollo is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, which was founded in 1930 on the principle of compassionate care. Being right on campus allows us to offer laboratory, X-ray, and specialty services just steps from our office. It is important to us at Apollo that services are convenient to our patients and offered through the Centura Health family.
Our services include:
- Preventive medicine and routine health screening, including:
- Physical exams
- Well-woman examinations
- Well-man examinations
- Blood pressure screenings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- Weight management guidance and support
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Smoking cessation guidance and support
- Screening and management of multiple or complex problems, including:
- Heart disease and heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hypercholesteremia)
- Asthma and COPD
- Thyroid conditions
- Screening and evaluation of emotional issues with referrals to behavioral health specialists, if needed
- Laboratory testing, including blood and urine testing
- Imaging tests, including X-rays, MRI and CT
- Palliative and hospice care
Our Approach to Care
We want you to think of our practice as your medical home. A medical home is a doctor’s office or clinic that provides care to patients in a more organized, team-based way. We want to partner with you to set health goals, answer your health care questions whenever they come up, provide you with tools to help you learn more about how to stay healthy and connect you with specialists when you need them.
As part of our commitment to keep you healthier, we have tools to educate you about your health and increase communication with our practice. To learn about our patient portal, MyCenturaHealth, click here. To access our health library, click here.